- Leg Rotation works on your belly fat and stuffed cellulite in your thighs and hips.
- Lie flat on the ground and lock your hands behind your back while palms facing downward.
- Lift both your legs in the air at about 45 degrees angle from the ground.
- Start rotating them first in clockwise direction for 10 times and repeat the same in anti-clockwise direction without any break.
- Initially, start with 2 clockwise and 2 anti-clockwise rotations and with single legs.
- Beginner can bend their knees and then rotate.
- Do 5-6 sets without any rest.
- Move from your waist. Whenever you twist, make sure the movement happens from your bottom rib up. Keep hips still.
- Tighten up. Throughout each move, you should feel a tightening, similar to zipping up a pair of tight jeans, from one hip bone to the other.
- Exhale deeply. To help strengthen your abs and protect your lower back, be sure to exhale thoroughly with every breath.
- Lie in the same position as the previous asana with hands locked at your back.
- Lift your legs up at 45 degrees angle and lift it up and down.
- Repeat another 5-6 sets.
- Begin with single legs i.e. first 10 up and down with your right leg and then left leg.
Keeping abs engaged, bring right knee to nose (shown). Then kick right leg straight out behind you, squeezing your butt (shown); keep lower abs contracted and hips facing the ground to protect your back.
- Crunches do wonders to cut down belly fat. Its time you get started doing this abs crunching exercise in the right way.
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively you can.
- Also lift your legs off the floor at 90 degrees angle.
- Now lift your hands and place them behind your head or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner and repeat another 2-3 sets.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your side or behind your head as in crunches.
- Now lift both your legs off the ground bent at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest keeping your left leg out.
- Taking your right leg out, bring your left leg close to your chest.
Once your body is straight (with a slight arch in your back) and you’re stable, hold for 30 seconds. Focus on lifting belly button and squeezing thighs.
Exhale and extend legs to 45 degrees; hold for 3-5 seconds while squeezing lower belly. Do 2 sets of 10-15 reps.