Christmas Special Recipe 1- How to make Strawberry Santa
• 10 large strawberries
• 200g cream cheese
• 2 tsp sieved icing sugar
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• Poppy seeds, to decorate
1. Thoroughly rinse the strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
2. Remove the top and dig out the inside of the strawberry with a paring knife. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
3. Add the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
4. Add the cream cheese mix to a piping bag with the corner snipped off. To make the Santa face adds the mixture to the top of the base of the strawberry. Then add 2 small buttons to the front.
5. Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry and place the tops of the strawberries back on. Decorate them with poppy seeds as eyes.